Placeholder text, please change

District Health Report - 2/11/2022


Para traducir esta página a otro idioma, seleccione "G Seleccionar idioma" en la parte superior de la página y elija su idioma preferido

આ પૃષ્ઠને અન્ય ભાષામાં અનુવાદિત કરવા માટે, પૃષ્ઠની ટોચ પર "G Select Language" પસંદ કરો અને તમારી પસંદગીની ભાષા પસંદ કરો

इस पृष्ठ का दूसरी भाषा में अनुवाद करने के लिए, पृष्ठ के शीर्ष पर "जी भाषा चुनें" चुनें और अपनी पसंदीदा भाषा चुनें

要将此页面翻译成另一种语言,请选择页面顶部的“G 选择语言”并选择您的首选语言

Para traduzir esta página para outro idioma, selecione "G Selecione o idioma" no topo da página e escolha o seu idioma preferido


Good Evening Secaucus Families,


I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the warmer weather tomorrow. We are pleased to announce that our district COVID-19 cases have declined again this week. 

The number of positive cases in our district is as follows:

  • High School:  1 student 
  • Middle School:  1 student 
  • Huber Street School: 0
  • Clarendon School: 2 staff members
  • Millridge School: 0


These 4 district cases bring our district total to 367 positive COVID-19 cases for the school year. The New Jersey graphic trendline of positive cases has also continued to decline. Again, we feel that this is a good sign that we may be recovering from this pandemic.  Because of these statistics, in addition to the input from our local health officials, we will be proposing changes to our Safe Return Plan at the next board meeting on February 17th. More details will follow in the upcoming week. 

For the time being, we are still ensuring that masks are being worn properly and that all of our COVID-19 protocols are still in place in all of our district buildings and offices. We will also continue to remind parents to do their part in minimizing the spread of sickness. If you or your children are experiencing any COVID-19 or Flu-like symptoms, please do NOT send them to school; get them tested! Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration of others. 


Currently, the board and the district administration are reviewing our school mask survey results from our staff and parents. Please note that a final decision on our district school mask mandate will be made in conjunction with the local health department, our COVID-19 officer, local and state COVID-19 data, and the information received from these surveys. Our decision will be announced during the public session of our board meeting on February 17th, 2022. We want you to know that we hear all of your concerns and will take them all into consideration. Despite the decision made, we assure you that we will continue to keep your children as safe as possible during the school day. 


Finally, if you have any questions or concerns, the Parent Communication Form is open and can be accessed here: Please do not hesitate to use it. Questions that warrant an immediate response will be answered as soon as possible and will be channeled through the appropriate district personnel. 


Thank you, enjoy the weekend, and stay safe!


Dr. Daniela Riser

Acting Superintendent



Published Print